Marseille Soap Flakes 750g | Marius Fabre
Marius Fabre soap flakes without palm oil for hand or machine wash. The soap flakes are now based on sunflower oil with a high oleic acid content.
Suitable for all textiles, especially for delicate and delicate laundry, such as baby clothes, wool, silk, lace. This natural and vegetable detergent is ecologically sound and very suitable for sensitive and allergic skin.
After years of research, Marius Fabre has the solution for a natural soap for washing without palm oil.
- The palm oil in the Marseille soap flakes has been replaced by sunflower oil with a high oleic acid content.
- Sustainable: the sunflower seeds are harvested in France and Europe and processed in France. No deforestation required and less transport.
- The oil is produced in traditional boilers according to the classic Marseille tradition.
- Sunflower oil with a high oleic acid content is rich in the natural antioxidants Omega 9 and vitamin E, which contribute to the care and protection of the skin.
- Made with respect for people and the environment.
- Soap 30% and more Sodium Sunflowerseedate, Sodium Cocoate
- Also contains: Aqua, Glycerine, Sodium chloride, Sodium hydroxide
- 100% of the ingredients are of natural origin
- Soap flakes for hand or machine wash.
- Dissolve a handful of soap flakes in hot water. See package insert for detailed instructions.